Customized, instructor-led advanced Power BI training for back-end and front-end reporting and dashboards.
enVista offers a 1-day customized, instructor-led **Advanced Developer Power BI Training**. This training will take your team through a deep dive into the different architectural components of Power BI and best practices to quickly understand how to create robust, flexible, and expressive data models with Power BI. Additionally, our training sessions can be completely customized and tailored leveraging your own organizational data.
Whether you are reporting from Dynamics 365 or third-party data sources, enVista's Power BI Training is designed to ramp up your staff quickly and efficiently.
### Features and Benefits
- Training can be customized to your organization’s and staff’s needs and requirements
- Training can be done with your organizational data to ensure clarity and confidence
- Small class sizes are used to maximize student participation and knowledge transfer
- Each tutorial offers an introduction to a concept and a hands-on lab
- Training can take place onsite or virtually
- All code and files used during the training are provided by enVista
### Sample Agenda
#### Morning Session Objectives & Topics
enVista guides students through using Power BI to create robust ETL pipelines and implement flexible data analytics on top of Dynamics 365 data for portability and re-usability.
- Topic #1: Connecting to Data
- Topic #2: Preparing the Data
- Topic #3: Creating a Dimensional Model
#### Afternoon Session Objectives & Topics
enVista guides students through building complex calculations and publishing Power BI reports for consumption by end-users.
- Topic #5: Creating Complex DAX Calculations
- Topic #6: Publishing Reports to the Power BI Service
- Topic #7: Creating Dataflows in the Power BI Service
- Topic #8: Publishing Reports as Apps
### Key Outcomes & Deliverables
Upon completion of the training, enVista will provide all code and files used during the training.