Interactive, 1-hour briefing focused on understanding your challenges and growth plans to ensure Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the right fit for your retail business.
Omnichannel opportunities, mounting consumer demands and global competition are increasing the complexity of today’s retail environment. Technology and processes that are not optimized lead to poor customer satisfaction and profitability. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a modern, ERP and CRM platform providing a single, comprehensive view of the customer to deliver exceptional customer experiences and complete control over financial operations and the supply chain.
Retailers investing in Dynamics 365 to **fuel growth, agility and profitability** should engage an experienced Microsoft Gold Certified Partner to ensure the project is delivered on time and in budget. At enVista, we offer a **complimentary 1-hour briefing to gain a better understanding of your challenges and deliver a recommended solution that will meet your industry and technical requirements.** In this briefing, you can expect the following.
- Review of your business, primary pain points and growth plans
- Overview of the primary Dynamics 365 features for retailers (i.e., POS, OMS, Pricing Management, Customer Service and eCommerce)
- Review of current system configuration (if applicable)
- General overview of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management
- Recommended features, functions and modules to fit business requirements
- Demonstration tailored to your business
- High-level implementation plan and project estimate
### About enVista
enVista combines strong Microsoft expertise with unparalleled industry experience across manufacturing, retail, commerce and logistics. We implement full end-to-end digital and physical commerce solutions for our clients, optimizing supply chain efficiencies to **reduce costs** and unifying commerce to **drive increased customer engagement and revenue**.