*An assessment to analyze your Microsoft Power BI implementation and provide recommendations for improving performance.*
Join us for a three to four-week engagement where we will review the current state of your organization’s Power BI reports, data ecosystem, data architecture, and data models. Through this assessment, we will help you create a roadmap to improve the performance of your reports and dashboards.
* Evaluation of your data ecosystem’s high-level architecture
* Evaluation of your existing reporting ecosystem against Power BI best practices
* Identification of pain points within your data ecosystem
* Identification of components within your architecture that require modifications to improve performance
At the end of this workshop, you will have the following deliverables:
* A list of high-level performance recommendations on report-level changes, architecture changes, infrastructure-level changes, DAX optimization, and recommendations for implementing proper embedded solutions
* Post-Performance load time will be improved by 60-70%. *
* Depending on the complexity of your system, this assessment might require us to collaborate with business analysts, business leaders, BI/DW report creators, and database administrators within your organization
* Any collaboration with stakeholders will be completed prior to the actual assessment
* Workshop timings will be between 1:00 AM PST – 10:30 AM PST.
*Performance of the reports are dependent on data volume and design choices