The Power BI Finance Dashboard Accelerator is a package of several pre-built data models, data sets, and visualizations to optimize the financial analysis process, improve budget forecasting, and help understand financial performance better. Our accelerator package is built with a simple user experience and rapid adoption capability.
The built-in accurate budget prediction algorithm for revenue, expenses, and gross margin is based on SARIMAX (Seasonal Auto-Regressive Integrated Moving Average with eXogenous factors) and ARIMA (Autoregressive integrated moving average) models. The template reports repository and dashboards cover all the financial statements, such as profit and loss, gross margin, budget vs. actual, revenue forecast, and budget forecast. These dashboards present all the necessary fields in the most appropriate reporting format, such as a matrix to understand profit and loss, a line chart for revenue and expense forecasts, and more. The interactive filter selection and slicer options across the dashboards narrow the search.
Finance and banking companies face the following challenges:
- Legacy reporting infrastructure such as Excel, SSRS, and disparate data sources affect data quality.
- Lack of real-time data synchronization delays data processing and analysis.
- Manual report reconciliation leads to data errors.
- Complicated and manual predictions hinder effective financial analysis.
- Extensible, pre-built, and plug-and-play data models easily map with customer data models and speed up the process.
- Built-in accurate budget prediction algorithms for revenue, expenses, and gross margin are based on SARIMAX and ARIMA models.
- Comprehensive reports covering all the financial statements such as profit and loss, gross margin, budget vs. actual, revenue forecast, and budget forecast.
- Centralized reporting structure with 35-50% functional coverage with accurate metrics across departments and business units.
- Continuous, real-time insights and forecasts on critical KPIs such as revenue, COS, OPEX, profit and loss, and gross margin.
- Easily customizable reports and dashboards with various chart types and filter selections to improve data visualization.
- Simple Excel to Power BI migration allows users to quickly access extensive collaboration and sharing features.
- Highly improved performance compared to Excel, SSRS, and other legacy reporting tools resulting in better, faster, and more accurate analysis.
- Python-based forecast reports and analytical data models allow users to create custom predictive models.
- Near real-time data synchronization ensures that reports are always up-to-date and accurate.
- Finance industry dashboards and reports are built based on insights from industry experts and extensive research.
Note: The cost provided is based on our experience with similar programs. We will provide you with a detailed estimate and timeline once we have evaluated your specific needs and requirements.
The cost includes one week of assessment and five weeks of delivery for four dashboards, including two highly complex and two medium complexity dashboards.