Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations is an end-to-end solution for project-based service businesses. The combination of Microsoft’s other pre-existing project management solutions offers helpful features for sales, project management, resource handling and finance.
- Opportunity management
- Team collaboration
- Project planning
- Time and expense management
- Resource management
- Customer billing
Dynamics 365 Project Operations can meet the specific requirements of various organizations as its flexibility allows it to be customized and adapted to industry-specific needs. Implementing Dynamics 365 Project Operations can be particularly beneficial for logistics and transportation, energy companies, professional services, manufacturing, and construction.
Our implementation package includes several steps to ensure a successful deployment and helps you get started quickly without significant disruption.
Let us implement Dynamics 365 Project Operations step-by-step:
- Scope workshop The scoping workshop lets you explain your targets and create a project scope to keep everyone working towards the same goal.
- Design We will create a comprehensive implementation plan for you which includes a timeline and resources required for the project. Our tailored design of your project workflows, customer journeys, and data integrations will align with your organization's strategy.
- Develop By setting up the core components of Dynamics 365 Project Operations, we will configure your settings and tailor the system to your specific business needs.
- Seamless integration We will help you integrate Dynamics 365 Project Operations with other systems within your organization which enables a unified view of customer data across different touchpoints.
- User Training With our training and documentation provided to the users who will be working with Dynamics 365 Project Operations you will learn how to create and manage projects, monitor time and expense tracking, and utilize the various features and tools available in the system.
- Deployment We will help you deploy Dynamics 365 Project Operations to the production environment. It is important to communicate the go-live date to ensure a smooth transition from the old project management system to the new one.
- Nonstop support If you encounter any technical issues when using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations, our professional support team will be here to help.
Why is proMX the right choice for you?
proMX is one of the leading Microsoft partners worldwide. We have been supporting companies of all sizes to implement and customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 to their requirements for more than 20 years. Our services include consulting, implementation, integration, and technical support. We also develop our own apps that extend the functionality of Dynamics 365.