Providing a detailed assessment, focus groups, pilot and actionable roadmap to get started using Microsoft Viva Topics
The objective of this engagement is to provide our Clients with a detailed understanding of the Microsoft Viva Topics. By conducting a thorough review of the Client’s existing SharePoint tenant and content, holding focus group workshops to gather data from end users, and surveying potential SMEs (subject matter experts), Protiviti will pilot the Viva Topics application to a set of users. After the pilot, Protiviti will hold additional discussions and conduct a post pilot survey to gather feedback from the pilot and provide next steps and an actionable roadmap.
ACTIVITIES TO BE COMPLETED: • Assess Microsoft 365 Tenant and Install Topics: Review current Microsoft 365 tenant to ensure it is prepared for the installation of Viva Topics, Walk through installation with the Microsoft 365 Administrator, Turn on Viva Topics and let the AI run in the background to gather Topics, Set correct permissions for those chosen to participate in the pilot (end users, SMEs, and Topics Administrators)
• Focus Group Workshops: Hold multiple focus group workshops with different departments within the organization to gather requirements for important, meaningful Viva Topics, Summarize requirements into a document for review, highlighting key points
•Topics Curation: Once AI begins finding Topics, Protiviti will work with designated SMEs to train on how to curate the information that the Topic pages display, Once Topic pages have been updated, publish Topics for the wider audience of the pilot group.
• Open Discussion Workshops & Topics Updates: Send out questionnaire to entirety of pilot group for generalized feedback, Hold multiple focus group workshops with end users and SMEs to gather information on their experience with Topics, Make any necessary updates to Topics pages based on feedback from surveys and workshops
• Focus Group findings document
• Training documentation for Administrators, SMEs, and end-users
• Set up and pilot of Viva Topics
• Provide updates to Topics and knowledge transfer