Arbela Technologies is a consulting firm that works at the intersection of business and technology to empower organizations around the world to digitally transform and grow their businesses. Our expert consultants offer strategic consulting, implementation services, support and managed services and pre-built software solutions that help our clients innovate and reinvigorate customer, employee, partner and supplier experiences and processes using Microsoft Dynamics 365, ERP, CRM, BI/Analytics and related Microsoft Cloud solutions. With over 95% customer satisfaction and 98% customer retention – we are committed to our customer’s success. Arbela also supports customers in over 22 countries around the world with our Global team. We specialize in global implementations, often with complex business processes and have extensive expertise in the industries we serve — including make-to-order and configure-to-order manufacturing, distribution for aerospace, building materials, life sciences, high tech, food and retail. Whether in the enterprise or the cloud, on a mobile device, or machine-to-machine, Arbela is a trusted advisor leading companies rely on to drive transformation and achieve strategic, financial and operational value – today and tomorrow.
The Arbela Advantage
As trusted advisers, we have the expertise and experience our clients need to:
- Confidently change their organization to be more strategic and respond to market demands
- Educate and manage adoption of new processes and technologies throughout their organization
- Design actionable strategies supported by technology that deliver business outcomes — quickly and over the long term
- Navigate an ever-increasing range of technology approaches and platforms – from on-site systems, to devices to the cloud
- Implement and integrate technology using a proven methodology that eliminates waste and speeds ROI
- Enhance their customer experience with their direct customers, distributers and other channels
- Mature their analytics within their organization from descriptive to predictive and prescriptive analytics
Throughout our history, Arbela, top rated Microsoft Dynamics Partner, has often engaged where others have failed. Our customer retention ratio of more than 98% demonstrates that we are committed to continuously add value to our clients. Our clients experience the following benefits from an engagement with Arbela:Value Today and Tomorrow
- We deliver continuous value throughout our client relationship, turning your biggest pain points into launching points that lead to what’s possible tomorrow. This results in strategy combined with action that delivers ongoing, high-value business outcomes in the near and long term.
Through the integrated Microsoft Platform Arbela assists its clients in developing strategic roadmaps to achieve short and long term goals. With over 100 resources we are able to align the right skillsets and technology to allow our customers to digital transform their business, increase market share, compete more effectively and drive efficiencies across their processes.
We assist in:
- Replacing legacy systems with streamlined ERP and CRM solutions
- Advanced your analytics journey across the enterprise with our BI & Analytics solutions including advanced analytics
- Upgrade legacy version of Microsoft Dynamics to more modern Cloud based solutions
- Reduce your TCO and increase your time to value by focusing on specific objectives
- Providing industry and process experts to streamline your business processes and achieve your desired results
Arbela Data Insights - Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 Datawarehouse, Power BI Reporting solutionFinance, Sales, Procurement, Inventory, Manufacturing and Project Module DataFull Extract Logic & Kimble Star Schema DatawarehouseHundreds of KPI’s, Metrics and Reports pre-built ready with-in a dayWorks On-Premise or on Azure Cloud
Audit Security Manager – Security, Auditing and Compliance Solution for Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365Full security management solution Auditor reports and inquiry screens SoD and Audit Compliance
Master Data Centralization – Centralize your Master Data for Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365Share more than just a table such as a Customers – select which fields are centrally managed and which are managed per companyCentralize any table in Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365
One Step Consolidation – For Multi-Currency ConsolidationsReduce your multi-currency consolidation from 14 steps down to 1 stepFull audit trail created of all adjusting entriesSave time and effort a month and year end closings
Support, Managed Services as X as a Service Offerings
At Arbela we believe that each support and managed service contract needs to fit our client in a unique way. We tailor the right support and managed service solution for your needs. We offer 24X7 support in multiple Global support centers around the world.
In addition, we know that as a mid-market customer you may not have the resources to compete against your larger competition as a result we had designed services such as:BI & Analytics as a Service – leverage our in house Data Scientist, Data Warehouse Experts and Big Data Experts on a fractionalized basis to advanced your analytics needs. Marketing as a Service - leverage our in house Digital Marketing team to advanced your Customer Experience and acquire, retain, cross/upsell your target market on a fractionalized basis.Security as a Service – leverage our in-house Security Experts for Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX – who will implement best practices around security design, SoD and Audit Reporting. We help you become SoX Compliant.
Commitment to Client DelightWe believe the best relationships go beyond just achieving your business or project outcomes. We want our clients to also have a positive experience throughout their relationship with Arbela. To achieve this, we combine extensive expertise with strong core values we embed in our culture. This ensures you get a trusted advisor that puts your best interests at the center of everything we do.
Agile MethodologyWe focus on what matters – your future business state and a multi-touch, hands on approach for your users to ensure true ownership and knowledge transfer across the organization during the course of the engagement. We enhanced and expanded the traditional Agile methodology beyond the IT department, extending its principles across your entire business. This enables us to speed up innovation and accelerate time to market – removing waste and focusing on only critical elements necessary to achieve your goals.