The Global Master Data Sync app is the simple way to centralize management of Master Data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Save time on maintenance of Master Data. No more manual maintenance of duplicates of data.
- Make sure all data in all companies are up-to-date. No more worries about outdated or obsolete data.
- Centralized management of data that must not be edited locally.
Most important features
The Global Master Data Sync app has all you need for centralized management of data, but these are the features that are used the most:
- Avoid maintaining duplicates of Master Data in multiple companies in Business Central - by maintaining your Master Data in a master company in Business Central and let other companies within your Business Central subscribe to the Master Data.
- Select which tables and fields to synchronize. Usually you would not want all tables and fields to be synchronized.
- Define a structure of Global and Local Master Data by allowing a Business Central company to be both a master source and a subscriber of Master Data.
- Exchange Master Data with external it solutions and databases using data file exchange.
- Look into the error log and follow up on errors in data synchronization and the reason for each error message.
Global Master Data Sync is the simple way to centralize maintenance and management of Master Data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam