Manage subscription-based recurring invoicing on customers in a simple and efficient way.
Subscription Management is the simple way to manage subscription invoices and payments on Customers in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. It enables you to easily create subscription-based invoices.
This is why you should choose to use this app for Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- You can set up and manage subscriptions on your own
- There is no need for consulting services
- No programming is required – All is done with data settings
Most important features
The Subscription Management app has many features for managing subscriptions, but these are the features that are used the most:
- For a single subscription order, per customer account, you can set subscription schedules per line item, resource or G/L Account.
- Use the Bulk Action feature to easily create subscription invoices per "next invoice date".
- Customize the text on your subscription invoice line to fit your customers' requirements.
- Create deferral plans, dimensions, discounts and income recognition per line, as they are posted as individual lines.
In short: We make subscription management simple yet powerful. Subscription Management is the efficient way to manage subscription-based invoicing. No programming or consultancy needed.
To help you getting started with Subscription Management, we have 33 tutorial videos available on Use Dynamics. You will find similar collections of instructional videos for most of the Abakion Apps. Use Dynamics is your comprehensive learning portal for both Business Central and Abakion Apps.
Abakion is a leading provider of apps for Business Central. Among the top-100 most popular apps, 21 are from Abakion. We were among the first on AppSource, and today we offer a comprehensive suite of 30+ apps. You even get a big discount with our App Bundle. Abakion is a one-stop shop for Apps.
Learn about App Foundations
If you need several Apps - make sure they work well together. Learn about the generic functionality of the App Foundations. Watch the videos on Use Dynamics.
Supported editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported countries: All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
Supported languages: English, Danish