BE-terna General Ledger
Additional set of functionalities for general ledger.
Helps you to use additional reports for customers, vendors and improved finance charge memo.
General Ledger functionality provides the following features and benefits:
- Customer Balance Reconciliation - At the end of each fiscal year, companies send a statement of balances to customers in order to reconcile them with customer records.
- Vendor Balance Reconciliation - At the end of each fiscal year, companies send a statement of balances to vendors in order to reconcile them with vendor records. Vendors either confirm the statement or not and send it back with corrections, based on their own information.
- Beginning of Calculation on Finance Charge Memo - calculate interest rates from the specific date set in Finance Charge Memo Header.
- Payment Tolerance Application - prepare journal for posting and application of small remaining amounts from open Customer/Vendor Ledger Entries.
- Customer Detail Report – print report with enhanced filtering of posting groups on ledger entries.
- Vendor Detail Report – print report with enhanced filtering of posting groups on ledger entries.
- Customer Detailed Summary Aging – print overdue customer totals for given periods and amounts that are due in the future.
- Vendor Detailed Summary Aging – print overdue vendor totals for given periods and amounts that are due in the future.
- Trial Balance – print Trial Balance report with additional columns about balance before entered date filter and net change balance on the entered date filter.
This extension supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The app is available in Croatia (Croatian), Serbia (Serbia), Slovenia (Slovenian) and English (United Kingdom).