Advanced Customer Vendor Reporting for Italy
Display and print receivable and payable entries in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Do you want to view customer and vendor ledger entries in a page with advanced filtering and tree visualization? Do you need to print customer and vendor statements with applied entries and exposure? Do you want to setup a preferential bank account for your reminders?
Advanced Customer Vendor Reporting for Italy allows you to view and print customer and vendor statements in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Our app provides customer and vendor printouts that can be detailed with applied entries, bank receipts and dishonored entries.
Reports included in this app:
- Customer and vendor statements page.
- Customer and vendor bill list
- Customer reminders printouts
Features and benefits of using this app:
- View customer and vendor entries in a tree view detailed with applied entries.
- Print customer and vendor bill list with options for exposure and totals by currency.
- Setup a preferred bank account for customer reminders.
- Exclude bank receipts payments from reminder lines.
Advanced Customer Vendor Reporting for Italy functionalities are available on a trial basis for 30 days. After this period you can activate a subscribtion for the product level requested.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.