Anveo EDI Connect
by conion media GmbH
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Integration Tool for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Anveo EDI Connect is a very flexible and powerful solution to exchange any type of data with other systems.
Save valuable time with Anveo: Use the Anveo Setup Assistant to quickly create mapping structures. Anveo EDI Connect natively supports all common exchange formats like EDIFACT, X12, XML, Text/CSV and can be extended for any additional data formats.
Features and benefits of using this extension
- Full integration in Dynamics 365 Business Central: run your data im- and export in a well-known environment.
- Easy and reliable: fast self-service-enabled software using the Role Center for maximum transparency.
- Established solution with detailed documentation and training materials. Investment safe solution, as almost all exchange formats are supported.
- Save configuration time: Anveo EDI Connect Setup Assistant automatically detects data structures from example files. There is no need to manually setup complex mappings.
- Completely configurable business processes and workflows. Best practice guide and workflow templates available.
- Flexible and transparent licensing with no requirement for third party EDI provider costs. All data is processed directly within your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solution.
Includes Anveo EDI Connect free license for one mapping per type. Convince yourself of the easiest way to automate your electronic data exchange and save time and money. Additional trial options and license packages available.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available