365 business PDF
by 365 business development
Upgrade your PDF documents from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Do you want to automatically apply your stationery to your PDF documents, attach your terms and conditions or digitally sign your PDF documents?
Introducing 365 business PDF the no-code solution, which provides all the features you need to upgrade your PDF documents from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. This app is based on the 365 business API Cloud PDF service and you can try for free and without limitations for 30 days. With 365 business PDF you can automatically concatenate your terms and conditions to each report printed, add a shiny cover page to your Sales Order Confirmation or add technical drawings to Purchase Orders. Additionally, you can digitally sign PDF documents from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, to protect them against manipulation.
What we offer
- Apply stationery paper, as underlay to the PDF documents from Business Central.
- Concatenate the PDF document from Business Central with one or multiple PDF documents.
- Specify Document Attachments, like technical drawings or custom cover pages, on Document level to combine all information in just one PDF document.
- Digitally sign your PDF documents, to protect them and guarantee the origin.
- Specify when to apply the concatenate or stationery paper, based on print action intent (e.g. Print, Preview, Download or Save).
- No custom or per-tenant implementation necessary, it works out-of-the-box.
- Customize your PDF documents, without using Custom Report Layouts, just by adding PDF documents.
- Try for free and explore every feature for 30 days and decide yourself after that.
This app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Canada, United Kingdom, United States