With 365Performance DATEV you easily coordinate financial data with the tax advisor/the DATEV software. Export data on customers, vendors, accounts, postings and payment terms to the standardized DATEV pro format and transfer it to the tax office/DATEV software. The extension also allows import DATEV data into Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Exports and imports exclusively in DATEV pro format
- Export of items via gross or net method
- Output of totals and balance lists by DATEV accounts
- Storage of output in Dynamics 365 Business Central database
- Import of posting batches with check routines and worksheet to correct and adjust imported postings
- Add-On Consulting Services for optimal introduction, setup, use and update
- Wizards for setup and use
- Individual role center and application areas for quick overview of important functions
KEY FEATURES OF 365PERFORMANCE DATEV
- MAPPING of the specific DATEV account numbers to each G/L account
- Possibility to individually define the DATEV AM/AV indicator per G/L account
- EXPORT of financial data like account labels, customers/vendors master data, payment terms, posting batches
- Limitation of the data to be exported by date range
- User-defined specification of up to 20 additional fields from the customer and vendor entries to transfer additional data to DATEV
- Consideration of foreign currencies
- IMPORT of DATEV posting batches
- Verification of import data and transfer into Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Import worksheet for processing posting, journal and archive
- REPORTS - DATEV Journal, Test report data integrity, Output of the totals and balance lists according to DATEV accounts
365Performance DATEV is available starting at a price of 39€.
it now for more information.
Find the German
Extension is designed for german Dynamics 365 Business Central databases and german regulations.
Essential and Premium edition of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy and United States
German (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), English (United States, United Kingdom), French (France, Belgium, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Dutch (Netherlands, Belgium)