Quality Control for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is all about testing. Record lab test results before you put a new raw material into Inventory. Record finished good test results before you ship to a customer. Maintain a desired level of quality for your products. Only place tested finished goods or tested raw materials into Inventory. This granule is built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central's Item Tracking functionality. Item Tracking enables Lot and Serial Number tracking on either finished goods or raw materials. Get your products right the first time.
- Allows General Specifications or Customer Specific Specification on each item to be tested
- Notify users of future Specification Requirements prior to Production runs
- Generate and Print a “Certificate of Analysis” instantly for your customer
- All test results are stored in a Testing Results Log for reporting or historical purposes
- Excellent Charting can be generated from this test history file
- Shipment Document displays desired Lot Numbers, which meet Customer’s Specifications
- You can also re-generate the CoA from the Posted Shipment Documents
- Establish your Item’s desired Quality Measures and Specifications
- Establish Customer’s desired Quality Measures (optional)
- Receive into Inventory Lot Numbered Items
- Test the Lot Numbers, Record the test results, Print Certificate of Analysis
- Sell Item, then Select the Lot Number to be picked based on test
- Print additional Customer Specific Certificate of Analysis
The app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The app is available in Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates and the United States.
The app is available in Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Netherlands), English (United States), French (France) and Spanish (Spain).