Singapore Government requires all GST Registered Companies to submit GST on time. The details of GST Output Tax and GST Input Tax are very crucial in every submission.
Dalstech GST Localization app for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central helps you to reduce the effort and time in submission of GST to IRAS. Users can easily generate the GST Details Report and GST Form 5 in just one click.
The key features are :
1. Setup and Define the GST Currency Code.
2. Setup GST Codes such as SR, ZR and etc.
3. Setup Customers and Vendors with or without GST.
4. View and audit GST Ledger Entries for Sales, Purchases, and Journals.
5. Print GST Reports in GST Currency, Foreign Currency, and Local Currency.
6. Print GST Form 5 Report for IRAS Submission.
Please contact us for more details about this App for Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central
This app is available in Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Korea, Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, United States, Vietnam, United Kingdom.
The app is available in English.