Vendor 1099 Toolkit
by Business Central Addins
1099 Toolkit provides the ability to quickly verify, review and edit 1099 data BEFORE printing 1099s
The Vendor 1099 Toolkit, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central extension, is the only tool available that allows you to prepare and print the 1099 and 1096 forms right from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and without the time-consuming manual preparation.
A must for anyone with a large number of 1099's to print!
Its new capabilities also make transitioning to the new 1099 NEC form quick and simple.
The toolkit provides a worksheet to see how payments have been coded to check for un-coded payments, verify that EIN/Social Security numbers are present and exactly 9 characters long, and allows you to upload digital data to the IRS.
- Automatically identify and correct vendor Federal ID issues
- Review all reportable 1099 information in one view and easily make corrections right on the spot
- Preview all 1099 information by vendor before printing
- Print and upload 1099s to the FIRE portal from Business Central
- Print in 1096s - not in Business Central
- New features make transitioning to and managing new 1099 NEC reporting requirements simple and easy
Essential and Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is available in English (United States)
At a glance
Other apps from Business Central Addins
Dimension ManagerBusiness Central Addins
Correct and Manage Dimensions - A must for all orgs that rely on accurate and timely reports.
Easy Journal Import AppBusiness Central Addins
Easy Journal Import for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
AR and Collections ManagerBusiness Central Addins
Accounts Receivable & Collections / Cash Flow Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central