Dynaway Requests module is an online solution for quick and easy reporting of possible faults and errors that are detected in a building or production facility. The intended users are employees working in offices, workers on the shop floor and operators operating machines and other types of equipment serviced by the maintenance team.
Request maintenance from your mobile app
Employees can create requests from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central app from a mobile device. The request describes the issue to be resolved and then the maintenance manager can quickly decide what needs to be done to follow up on the request including creating work orders as needed.
With Dynaway Requests, you can handle maintenance requests in a timely manner to increase wrench time, improve communication between Operations and Maintenance and reduce audit time.
Features and benefits
- Built-in Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Easy to set up, user-friendly software
- Increase your Wrench Time & Asset Availability
- Improve corrective maintenance
- Request maintenance from a mobile app from the shop floor
- Add photos to your request
- Approve requests and create work orders
- See requests and statuses created by other people to avoid duplicates
Click the Get it now button and start for FREE
Installation note: When installing Dynaway Requests, Dynaway EAM for Business Central is also installed.
It is possible to create Requests with Team Member license.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
English, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Spanish, French