Finance Connector for Power BI
Ready-made Power BI finance reports, direct from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The Finance Connector for Power BI allows Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to be compatible with Finance Analytics for Business Central. It's primary purpose is to establish a set of data connections and system functions required for exporting data in a suitable reporting format.
Improve your reporting capability
Easily generate reports for your General Ledger by filtering by G/L Account Categories, date ranges, or budget. Additionally, you can also slice the data by Dynamics 365 Business Central shortcut Dimensions.
Using this data connector
Download and install Power BI Gold Finance for Business Centralto use this data connector.
Get a head start on using Power BI
Out of the box measures in the Power BI Gold Finance dataset allow you to build custom reports faster and with less effort.
- Balance Sheet: Assets, Liabilities, Equity, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Income Statement: Revenue, Cost of Goods Sold, Expenses
- Profitability: Net Profit, Gross Profit, Operating Profit, Profit Margins, Debt Ratio
- Liquidity: Cash, Current Ratio and Quick Ratio
- Business Activity: Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), Days Payable Outstanding (DPO), Days Sales of Inventory (DSI), Inventory Turnover
Check out the release notes for Power BI Gold.
What is Fenwick Gold?
Fenwick Gold is a suite of apps that extend base functionality in Dynamics 365 Business Central. Previously built for Dynamics NAV, we now provide this expertise via AppSource.
Fenwick is a Dynamics 365 Business Central consultancy based in Melbourne, Australia. We have over 40 years' experience in the system implementation space.
Learn more about Fenwick Software: https://www.fenwick.com.au.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central isavailable.