by Golden EDI AB
Golden EDI gives powerful advantages in your business and makes EDI easy to implement and use.
State-of-the-art user-friendly EDI-solution with lot of pre-packed business content
- Regardless of the EDI-flow, such as order, order response, shipping advice, 3PL, invoice, purchase invoice, price-list Golden EDI handles the need.
- The integrated function provides an efficient and user-friendly workspace with functions for consistency control, monitoring, status-updates and much more.
- Golden EDI is easily adaptable to the company work-flow and supports the user in their daily work.
- Without coding and with pre-packed business content the setup of new EDI partners can be streamlined from beginning to end.
Truly supports End-To-End with our Two-Tier solution
- A Two-Tier Cloud service deployed in Azure that orchestrates all flow and logic with format and translators between parties.
- All kinds of formats are handled such as EDIFACT, PEPPOL, X12, XML, CSV.
- Supports a variety of connection and delivery options such as FTP, SFTP, AS2, API, HTTP, E-MAIL.
Horizontal and uniquely Turnkey-Ready
- A cost-effective horizontal EDI platform with all components needed independently of the customer industry.
- You can respond directly to market demands regarding exchange of business information in their value chain, with a high level of flexibility compared to other solutions.
- Dynamic configuration and mapping with preselected configurations and reusable formats that eliminates demanding programming efforts.
Golden EDI in a partner perspective
- Gives the partner a growth opportunity with the option to build their own delivery capacity and customer support.
- Complements and strengthens partners value proposition in an area where the need is increasing and business critical.
- Adaptable to other industrial solutions and open for customizations.
Our Freemium – “A must have for all Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Users”You can now, free of charge, download our Freemium and enable some really useful functionality to automate your PDF documents, setup guide.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported CountriesSweden, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, France, Finland, Norway, Belgium, Austria, Singapore, Spain, Iceland, Italy, Canada, Switzerland
At a glance