by GoPro doo
Currency Clauses Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Improvement and simplification of business processes.
The Currency Clause, in situations when the domestic currency is unstable, means linking the business processes (payments and collections) to a stable currency, provided that on the day of payment/ collection, the same is done in the equivalent of a currency that is unstable. In this way, participants in business processes, protect their financial positions.
Features and Benefits:
- A useful and easy to setup function
- Protection of the interests of the parties to cover the risk of currency unstable market
- Posting the payments in the same currency as the invoice with the currency clause, possible with turning on the Use Currency Clause Calculation filled on the RS Localization Setup page
- On the Customer Card it is possible to turn on the Currency Clause filed, which is further transferred to the sales documents
- If the Currency Clause field isn’t turned on on the Customer Card, the second option is to turn on the filed directly on sales documents
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The app is available in Serbian (Serbia) and English (United States)
For more information contact us https://gopro.rs/en/contact/