Magento e-commerce and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP are two very different systems, each designed to meet very different objectives. However, there is a strong synergy between the two systems.
i95Dev Connect for Magento E-commerce is a secure, scalable, and efficient way of integrating your Magento e-commerce and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central systems, that cater to agile enterprises like yours.
This product also helps you automate business workflows thereby enabling you to increase sales, reduce costs, improve operational efficiency, and drive customer experience.
In short, the connector will help you take your business to the next level.
Out-of-the-box features of i95Dev Magento Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central include
- Customer - Centralize customer data by automating customer information sync between the two systems. Includes touchpoints like new customer accounts, guest customer accounts, account updates, billing and shipping addresses, and more.
- Orders - Minimize order aging and give your B2B/B2C customers access to self-service customer portals by automating order sync between the two systems. Includes item information, invoices, order status, shipping tracking number, and more.
- Products - Build trust and reduce data management overheads by centralizing product information management, while ensuring consistent product information across channels with little incremental effort.
- Inventory - Efficiently manage your inventory, avoid overselling your products, and improve inventory forecasting by centralizing inventory management in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central system, regardless of the origin of sales.
Benefits of integrating Magento e-commerce and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central include
- Increase Sales & Reduce Costs
- Drive Omni-channel Experience
- Gain Competitive Advantage
- Streamline & Automate Business Processes
- Improve Operational Efficiency
- Get Amazing Support
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States
This app is available in English (United States)