by IDYN B.V.
Banking processes fully automated within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Eliminate manual bank reconciliations and streamline your financial processes.Direct Banking streamlines financial workflows for businesses using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. With Direct Banking, financial administrators can eliminate manual bank reconciliations and simplify payment processes. Direct Banking integrates seamlessly with Business Central, enabling users to import bank accounts, statements, and transactions directly from Ponto (European bank accounts) or Cobase Bank Connector (European + worldwide bank accounts) with just a few clicks.
- Direct Banking integrates the largest European and international banks with your Business Central environment.
- Your bank balance and transactions are imported and synchronized with Business Central.
- (Bulk)payment orders are submitted from Business Central to the banking platform (Ponto or Cobase) for approval.
- Direct Banking is built on top of standard Business Central functionalities.
- Eliminates the need to log on to your online banking accounts.
- Easy and quick to install and implement.
- Bank balances are always up to date within Business Central.
- Automatic import of daily statements.
- Export payment files directly from Business Central to the Ponto or Cobase platform.
- Directly add bank accounts to customers and suppliers from the bank book.
- Support for G-accounts (blocked accounts) for supplier payments.
For more information, demos, or a quote, please get in touch with your partner or email email@example.com.
Essential and Premium editions of Business Central.
This app is available in Dutch, French, German and English.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden
For more information about this application, go to https://www.idyn.nl/solutions/direct-banking/
More information about the Ponto banking platform can be found here: https://myponto.com/
More information about Cobase Bank Connector can be found here: https://www.cobase.com/bank-connector