MxAPS Advanced Finite Capacity Scheduling
by Insight Works
Advanced Finite Capacity Scheduling in Dynamics 365 Business Central
Visit the MxAPS website: http://www.SchedulingForDynamics.com/
Video: View the on-demand demo
MxAPS Advanced Finite Capacity Scheduling from Insight Works transforms production planning and scheduling from an inaccurate and time-consuming task into a responsive, repeatable, and highly accurate decision support activity.
MxAPS works with Business Central to generate realistic plans for manufacturing your product in the most efficient manner possible. However, the benefits don’t end at the shop floor: efficient production combined with enhanced visibility into the manufacturing process affects almost every other area of your business.
- Improve customer service levels by producing more realistic production schedules
- Unlock revenue potential by improving resource and equipment utilization
- Minimize the cost of production
- Reduce WIP, finished goods inventory, and lead times
- Increase throughput, machine utilization and inventory turns
Visibility into the real-world impact of unplanned events on your production schedule allows you to contain costs while maintaining superior customer service levels.
Traditional methods of planning and scheduling are error-prone, time-consuming, and non-responsive, resulting in schedules that do not accurately reflect the actual capabilities of the shop floor. Your ability to schedule production responsively is further impaired when you factor in production realities, late delivery of critical raw material and components, equipment breakdowns, changes to sales forecasts, and customer demands.
- Accurate responses to shop floor variations during schedule execution, real-world events and production realities are impossible
- Static production schedules quickly become invalid
MxAPS system transforms the planning and scheduling task into an efficient, repeatable, responsive and highly accurate decision support activity.
- Quickly generating accurate and efficient production schedules
- Synchronizing customer demand against materials, people, machines and tooling
- Responding to unplanned events and production realities while maintaining due dates
- Realizing cost containment initiatives while increasing plant throughput
You must be running the latest version of Business Central to use this application.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Premium edition
AU, AT, BE, CA, DK, DE, FI, FR, IS, IE, IT, MX, NL, NZ, NO, ES, SE, CH, UK, US