by Intelligent Systems
Financial and Operational Leasing for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Do you offer operating and financial leases and need to manage them in an integrated system that connects your process end-to-end? Do you need to add to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central the ability to calculate lease plans with various components like the base asset value, insurance, additional services and items? Do you need to quote various lease terms – duration, initial payment and rest value, interest rate, option to acquire the asset at the end of the lease?
To address these demands, Leasing for Dynamics 365 Business Central has been developed. The application covers the entire process of financial and operational leasing and is a great ally in day-to-day client interactions and agreements.
- Payment plan calculations with configurable default parameters (term duration, interest rate, initial payment sum, and other charges that can be added in addition to the leased asset)
- Easy calculation of insurance amounts, taxes, residual value in the lease, etc. based on mileage and term duration
- Ability to add various charges to the lease contract in addition to the leased asset – insurances (with the ability to select from different insurers), taxes, additional items, and services etc., and automatically distribute them to the payment plan installments
- Grouping multiple leased assets in a single invoice
- Automatic generation of invoices based on the defined lease schedule and follow-through of late payments and late fees
- Manage changes to ongoing contracts (e.g., changes in the number of installments and mileage, early repayment, termination in case of totaling, subrogation)
- Integrated with Dynamics 365 Business Central’s CRM module for tracking opportunities, the stages of a deal, its history, tasks, and interactions
- Ability to manage both operational and financial leases
- Fully integrated with Business Central Accounting – automated creation of contract dimensions, recognizing leasing, interest rate and additional charges as revenue for future periods
- Contract statistics and easy navigation too all documents and operations performed on the contract
Do not wait any longer, find out how Leasing for Dynamics 365 will enhance your business processes - schedule a consultation with our experts.
This app is available in English (United States). Translation in different languages is possible.
All countries where Microsoft Business Central is available.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.