by Intelligent Systems
Integrate your Dynamics 365 Business Central with a fiscal printing device
The solution integrates your ERP system with a fiscal printer in compliance with Romanian regulations.
Do you know why it's vital to integrate your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with а fiscal device? The approach could be an effective way to facilitate and automate the enforcement of legal requirements in your sales process.
Romanian Fiscalization extends the sales and accounting functionalities of Dynamics 365 Business Central. The application allows a predefined layout of a fiscal receipt to be sent to the connected fiscal printer when posting a sales order in Business Central. The receipts print forms follow the requirements of the Romanian legislation and the Romanian Tax Authorities and contain all mandatory data.
The current version of the Romanian Fiscalization app is compatible with different fiscal printers.
- Fiscal setup for Trade center, Workplace, Operator, List of fiscal devices, fiscal payment methods
- Fiscal Receipt data and layout according to the Romanian legislation
- Generating and printing fiscal receipt based on posted invoice
- Supporting different VAT % groups and rates
- Money In and Money Out operations
- Printing of Daily closing statements (X and Z reports) and Periodic reports (Monthly, Yearly)
- Seamless direct integration between the ERP system and the fiscal printer device
- Accurate tracking of sales and cash fiscal operations
- Transparent accountability according to the Romanian legislation
- Include mandatory data on fiscal receipts
For more on the Romanian Fiscalization, get in touch with us: www.isystems-group.com/contacts/
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium.
All countries where Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
The app is available in English (US). Translation is possible in other languages.