Electronic Banking Extension NO
by IT.integro sp. z o.o.
Connect Dynamics 365 Business Central with banks in Norway and streamline transaction processing
Electronic Banking Extension NO streamlines the exchange of transaction information, payment proposals and bank statements between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and banks in Norway The application can be easily integrated with the local Norwegian functionality within Business Central and extended with any other local features to support legal and banking requirements.
The application is part of the Electronic Banking solution that consists of:
- Electronic Banking Base App that offers powerful functional extensions (available for free on AppSource) and,
- Electronic Banking Extensions (incl. Electronic Banking Extension NO for Norway) that provide integration with local banks and support local legal requirements.
On Microsoft AppSource
See Electronic Banking Base App and local Electronic Banking Extensions for different countries
We are continually extending Electronic Banking Extension NO with new interfaces that connect Business Central with banks in Norway. If you need an interface for a specific bank or an application for banking in other countries, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communication with Banking Systems
The Electronic Banking solution is ready to support different communication scenarios:
- manual file exchange for formats such as SEPA, MT, CSV, XML,
- direct communication (API) such as Web Services,
- direct communication (Host-to-Host) with SFTP.
Features and Benefits
- Functional enhancements, including:
- customizable templates of payment proposals and bank statements
- payment proposal export
- bank statements import with automated mapping, reconciliation/settlement
- remittance advice
- Electronic Banking Register
- Electronic banking user roles, workflow, and approval steps
- Flexibility to add new interfaces for banks, communication types, and bank data file formats
- Standardized and reliable process flow for all local banks and countries worldwide
- Fewer errors at bank transfer and bank statement settlement processing
- Improved collaboration with your local and global contractors and banks