Ixzal Safety Data Sheets - SDS MSDS - (BCA21038)
Attach SDS/MSDS requirements to your items and keep your SDS/MSDS documents organized.
Safety Data Sheets - SDS MSDS - (BCA21038)
Keep your SDS / MSDS documents organized. Attach SDS / MSDS requirements to your items and make this information available on your sales order and invoice lines.
With the Safety Data Sheets - SDS MSDS - (BCA21038) extension, you can attach SDS / MSDS documents to your items. The SDS / MSDS requirements for your items are visible in your sales orders and invoices.
The Safety Data Sheets - SDS MSDS - (BCA21038) solution helps you keep your SDS MSDS documentation organized. By extending your item card with specific Safety Data Sheet (SDS / MSDS) information, you can easily keep track of item-specific SDS needs. You can enter multiple SDS document/language combinations and provide additional data on an SDS entry. The applicable SDS fields for the current line item are shown in the sales order and invoice lines.
- Mark the SDS / MSDS requirements of your items.
- Shows the availability of SDS documents and languages.
- Upload your SDS / MSDS documents and attach them to items.
- Provide insight into the SDS / MSDS requirements and availability from sales orders and invoices.
- Keep your SDS / MSDS information organized.
- Make safety data available to your customers when it's needed.
Free 14 day fully functional trial.
The right of use for all users and companies in one tenant (database).
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries are supported.
This extension is available in English (United States).