by Liveware Solutions Pty Ltd
Time and Quantity Award Interpretation Solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Although an autonomous module, Award Interpretation for Dynamics 365 Business Central was built to compliment the Payroll for Dynamics 365 Business Central module. The module has been designed to allow data to be interpreted based upon time and quantity rules. Data can be imported from external sources such as Rostering applications or from Business Central time sheets with the interpreted data then able to be transferred to either a job journal or resource journal for further processing.
- Multiple Awards/Contracts and Classifications
- Public Holiday calendars to ensure appropriate
- Time based, quantity based and multi-period rules (including absence data)
A data exchange definition is available so that data from external sources can simply be mapped for integration.
A worksheet displaying the initial and the interpreted data in
the one screen allows administrators to easily view and manage data. Interpreted
data can then be override before posting to allow for one off occurrences.
- This app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- The app is available in English (Australia)
Please contact us for more information.