Mekorma Electronic Signatures for Binary Stream MEM
by Mekorma Enterprises, Inc.
Print payables checks with automated electronic signatures based on check payment amount
Mekorma’s Electronic Signatures for Binary Stream Multi-Entity Management makes it possible to print signatures on check payments generated for different entities within your Binary Stream application. Hand-signing checks takes significant time and effort on the part of executives who need to focus on other business goals. Go digital and take the manual effort out of the payables process! Mekorma’s application allows you to set up flexible, multi-level dollar ranges and control the default signatures to print based on those amounts. Use this in conjunction with Binary Stream's Multi-Entity Management and Dynamics 365 Business Central Payment Approval workflow for a fully secure signature process.
22.214.171.124 (February 7, 2023) - Note to customers: if you are an existing Mekorma Electronic Signatures for Binary Stream Multi-Entity Management (MEM) user, please note that this version will require you to register, even you if have previously completed a registration process.
How it works
- Import signature files right within Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Set up customizable threshold amounts and associate with the appropriate signatures.
- Once the thresholds are linked to a Bank Account, designated signatures will print according to the logic you’ve defined.
- Import and store unlimited signature files.
- Configure unlimited Threshold IDs.
- 5 Mekorma custom check formats: MEM Check, MEM Check (Stub/Stub/Check), MEM Check (Stub/Check/Stub), MEM Check (Check/Stub/Stub), MEM Three Checks per Page.
- Free executives from the labor of hand-signing payments.
- Check signers can work remotely using Business Central’s approval workflow – checks are then automatically signed with Mekorma’s integrated functionality.
- Supports a seamless AP workflow.
- This software is offered as a Free 30-Day Trial, as outlined in the License Terms Agreement. After the Trial Period, Mekorma will begin charging USD $950 on an annual subscription basis.
- Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Available in the United States and Canada.
- English (United States).
- English (Canada)
- French (Canada)
At a glance