Mekorma Remote Payment Services
by Mekorma Enterprises, Inc.
Outsource AP vendor payments with automated integration to our remote payment solution partner
Move towards a truly paperless AP process and end your reliance on check printing. Mekorma Remote Payment Services allows you to outsource your payments, saving your Accounts Payable department time and money.
188.8.131.52 (September 5, 2023) – This release contains Dynamics 365 Business Central 2023 Release Wave 2 (Version 23) compatibility fixes.
How it works
- Enroll to Mekorma Remote Payment Services from within Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Set up configuration around general journal template and batch numbers to use for remote payments.
- Enroll bank accounts that remote payments will be made from.
- Create a vendor payment and submit it to Mekorma Remote Payment Services.
- Once Mekorma Remote Payment Services has confirmed payment was processed by our RPS provider, continue posting of the payment in Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- The payment provider will pay your vendors by check, virtual credit card, or ACH.
- Vendor enrollment team will onboard your vendors to electronic payments.
- Enroll unlimited bank accounts for remote payments.
- Control which vendors are not available for remote payments.
- Seamless vendor payment integration and communication to Mekorma Remote Payment Services.
- Streamline the vendor payment process.
- Reduce processing costs.
- Improve operational efficiency.
- Work remotely with greater ease.
- Comprehensive fraud protection.
- Receive rebates on payments made by virtual card; these can potentially cover or exceed the costs of the service, bringing revenue back to your organization.
- This offering is a combined software module and service offering. The subscription price for the software component is $2950 annually. There is also a monthly fee and transaction fees associated with the service as well as potential rebates back to you which counterbalances the costs. Please contact Mekorma Sales to learn your final net cost, or savings, from signing up.
- Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Available in the United States.
- English (United States).