Travel and Expense Management
Digitize your expense and mileage registration with online approval and posting on your phone
Travel & Expense Management lets your colleagues snap the receipt and register the expense in the app. And the app makes all the expense information and documentation available in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central when your controller/bookkeeper needs to post the cost.
If you need to split an expense between a few colleagues or assign it to a specific customer, simply add the colleagues or customer to the receipt. Mileage may also be registered directly in the app.
Travel & Expense Management comes with built-in approval flow that forwards the expenses directly to the relevant approver. As soon as the expense or mileage has been approved, it will be visible and ready for posting in Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Free up time from tedious paperwork, stop worrying about losing receipts and sat goodbye to your old ring binders.
Features and benefits
- Always free for up to 4 users
- Snap receipts within the app
- Easy registration of mileage
- Register the expense whenever it suits you
- Get a mail notification when an expense needs to be approved
- Easy approval of expenses and mileage via a web portal
- Expenses are available for posting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central upon approval
- PDF receipts in your mailbox can be transferred directly into the app
- Expenses can be assigned to specific customer projects in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Save all documents in a digital archive for future reference
Learn more about the app at www.AppsForDynamics365.com
Supported editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States
Supported languages: This app is available in English (United States) and Danish.