Electronic Invoicing (Serbia)
by NPS d.o.o.
Electronic Invoicing (Serbia) for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a comprehensive business solution designed specifically to meet the needs of small and medium-sized businesses.
You can send several sales invoices at the same time. After you have created your sales invoices, you can send all created sales invoices in batch send. In addition, it offers the possibility of the easy download of the status of sales invoices and purchase invoices in your Business Central. The possibility to download status and invoices can also be automated, and in this way, you achieve an up-to-date system. When you make settings for automation, the system will transfer all data from the E-invoice portal, you will no longer need to connect to the E-invoice portal.
Based on this premise, NPS created an application for electronic invoicing (Serbia) that adds functionality for integration and legal compliance with the E-invoice system of the Republic of Serbia.
Electronic Invoicing Functionalities:
- Post and send sales invoices.
- Post and send prepayment invoices.
- Post and send a charge memo.
- Post and send a credit memo.
- Get sales invoices status in Business Central.
- Job Queue for receiving sales invoices status.
- Get purchase invoice in Business Central.
- Get purchase invoice on date in Business Central.
- Approve or reject incoming documents in Business Central.
- Job Queue for receiving incoming documents.
- Integration and legal compliance with E-Invoice system of Republic of Serbia.
- Update to Business Central 2023 release wave 2 (BC 23)