ODT Rentals 365 and ODT Service 365 Connector RoW
by Open Door Technology
Simplify your equipment and maintenance tracking by connecting ODT Rentals and ODT Service.
Are you jumping from ODT Rentals to ODT Service and back? Would managing your equipment rental business be easier if you could use these apps simultaneously?
As a rental business owner, you know how difficult it can be to manage repairs and important ongoing maintenance on your rental equipment. If you can’t keep up with return inspections, service tickets, and repairs, you know it could mean damaged assets and lost revenue.
ODT Rentals and Service Connector is fully integrated and built on top of the Jobs module in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. It enables you to use ODT Rentals and ODT Service together. For example, with the Connector app, you can link a Rental unit to a Service unit in ODT Service (Service alone offers only Items and Fixed Assets as links) and additional service unit statuses that are applicable only to rental units.
ODT Rentals is one complete cloud-based, integrated system for rentals and financials that manages rental units, quotes, short or long term contracts, and recurring invoices with complete real-time visibility into your rental operations. ODT Service is a simple to use business module that extends the power of Dynamics 365 Business Central Jobs. It provides specialized tools to track your internal and external equipment maintenance needs and helps you streamline daily rental business operations.
Features and benefits of the Connector app:
- Create a service ticket for a rental unit from the rental unit card
- Create a service ticket for a rental unit from the rental contract line (where the rental unit is entered)
- Mark a service ticket as “Chargeback” to transfer the billable lines to the rental contract for invoicing
- The link on the rental unit card will display the related service unit, so you can view service history for the rental unit
- Create the linked service unit for a rental unit in the “Copy Rental Unit” function
Click the Get It Now button for a more seamless Rentals and Service tracking experience. Take your rental management to the next level. No more equipment falling through the process cracks!
Essentials and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central
United Arab Emirates
English (United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates)