POS ONE – POS365 Integration
by Pos One A/S
Integration to POS365 - the ultimate POS / Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Integration
With POS365 we connect a user-friendly Point-of-Sale solution with the data
rich Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in a new innovative way. The list
of advantages is long and grows with every release.
The advantages of choosing the POS365 integration
· POS365 and the cloud-based Admin Center is connected via webservices to Business Central to provide a seamless integration.
· The integration offers an end-to-end solution that supports the full featured POS365 solution ranging from a single cash register to complex chains with store hierarchies, multiple levels and an unlimited number of cash registers.
· Master data is maintained in Business Central and synchronized on demand or periodically using job queues to the Admin Center. Transactional data like receipts, payments, end-of-day closing, and cash balance are synchronized from the Admin Center to Business Central.
· The stock shows the correct quantity on the sales figures per store and per individual cash register.
Transform your business with POS365 from POS ONE
POS365 provides the retailer with a cost-effective and efficient Point-of-Sale integration, that makes it easy to manage daily activities with feature as:
· An Intuitive UI facilitating a quick sales process in both online and offline mode.
· An Admin Center providing live business information such as minute-for-minute sales statistics and stock quantity on multiple store levels.
· A system that automatically updates at every new release.
· Software as a Service subscriptions-based price structure – low startup cost and automatic updates.
Take your business to the next level with POS365. We provide you with a plug-and-play POS integration, that will give you the possibility to optimize your revenue and business model.
Also excited to see
the POS365 app? Find it on Microsoft Store: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/pos365/9N6K62K7B9SW
For questions related to POS365, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The app supports both Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.