by Plumbline Consulting LLC
The SL Overlay adds new features to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central that everyone can use.
The Overlay adds new features to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. This is the result of working with Microsoft Dynamics SL, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central users to create new features that adds value to all users who have moved to the cloud.
SL Overlay Features:
• Graphic menu enhancements – Copy menus from one user to another
• Records and displays the Create User, Create Date, Updated User, Updated Time for records
• Edit Reversing General Journals
• Vendor & Customer Default Accounts for Purchasing and Sales
• Default Account Type for Purchasing and Sales
• Receipt information screen includes associated PO numbers
• Created by User enhancements: Track the creator of an entry
• List Page view enhancements: See only the entries a user makes by default
• Release multiple batches at one time
• Control totals enhancements:
-Enter a control total to track against actual line items
-View Customer and Vendor Totals during data entry
• Budgeting enhancements: Adds support for dimensions 3-6
• New Graphic Menu Layout based on premise menu systems
• Adding new terminology:
• 10 new SL based reports: Financial reports, Permission comparison report
• Period field enhancements: View and report based on periods
• Adds 25 warning messages for missing data
• Shortcut Dimensions 3-8: Adds Shortcut Dimensions to setup and data entry screens and adds initialization process to populate previous entries
The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is available in the United States.
This app is available in English (United States).