DYCE Usage Based Billing
by Singhammer IT Consulting AG
Import and process usage data and bill them recurringly
Easy import and billing of usage data
DYCE Usage Based Billing provides end-to-end automation in importing usage data into the ERP system and processing data through to regular billing. DYCE Usage Based Billing complements the functionality of DYCE Subscription & Recurring Billing (for billing charges such as basic monthly fees) by importing and processing usage data, which in turn forms the basis for billing.
Purpose and benefits of DYCE Usage Based Billing
The app offers a highly flexible solution for pay-per-use in subscription contracts. The bulk of monthly usage data generated by cloud-based services is converted into separate invoices in just a few steps, for example. If needed, an itemization appears on a detailed overview. This applies to both accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices.
Works seamlessly with DYCE Subscription and Recurring Billing
- Import of usage data from different providers via reconciliation files or web
- Usage data import and processing for Microsoft NCE and CSP Tier 2 partners
- Daily billing with quantity changes and partial periods
- Overview of services to be billed as billing suggestion with details
- Details accompanying contract invoice
- Use of articles with usage-based billing in sales documents
Click "Free trial" to test DYCE Subscription & Recurring Billing free for 30 days.
Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
English and German