by Softera Baltic
Ready-to-use integration between any European bank and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Softera Docu-Bank helps you to save time and reduce the number of errors by automating the posting of receipts and payments.
The solution allows:
- Receiving financial statements directly into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Automatically matching issued invoices with the payments, to settle the receivables, and generate accountant entries
- Archiving financial statements in
digital form during the next 7 years. Reviewing statements in Microsoft
Dynamics 365 Business Central
Supported banks: All European Banks.
Enjoy the benefits of Softera Docu-Bank:
- Timesaving. The solution automates the settling of receivables after invoice payment. While paying the invoices for expenditures, the accountant issues the payment order and forwards it to the bank for confirmation.
- Effective. Automatic and timely receipt, settlement and registration of payments allows for a more efficient management of the customer debts and debts to suppliers and helps to improve the execution of payments that speed up the company's turnover.
- Reliable. Integrated monitoring system helps to
significantly reduce the number of negligence mistakes. A digital archive in
your ERP system allows for immediate search of all the needed information about
Supported editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States.
Supported languages: English and Lithuanian.