by Theta Systems Limited
Import any Excel spreadsheet or text file quickly into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Finance teams frequently prepare journals in Excel and then transfer the data to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Without help, files need to be reformatted before uploading or entered manually, which is time-consuming.
Excel Importer solves this problem.
Excel Importer uploads all Excel and text (e.g. CSV) files without any reformatting first.
Using quick field mapping and reusable templates that match your setup, you can easily import any journal spreadsheets like payroll extracts, expense reports, sales transactions, credit card transactions and more.
Import data the way you receive it, without changing the file format:
- Import journals, sales and purchase orders/invoices, sales, and vendor price-lists
- Import item journals with item tracking information (lot and serial number)
- Apply flexible field mappings of column layouts to source data
- Apply default values to fields not present in the source data. E.g., default a quantity or dimension specific to the import
- Translate source data values to correct accounts and dimensions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
“Spreadsheet uploads are 90% faster compared to using the built-in Business Central tool. I don’t know how we managed without it."
Charlotte from Park Square Capital
Find out more about the different ways you can use Excel Importer.
Try Excel Importer and start saving time today.
Theta makes and supports Excel Importer. Our experts advise on Microsoft solutions daily.
Import any Excel spreadsheet or text file quickly into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Click through a tour.
Our prices can be found here.
This app supports both the Essentials and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is supported in all countries, where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
The app is available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish and Japanese.