Subscription Management for Publishers
by Theta Systems Limited
Let your customers manage the subscription plans you offer and administrate their payment details.
Monetize your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central apps quickly and securely.
Do you need a monetization and subscription management solution across all environments?
Subscription Management is what you’re looking for. Securely collect credit card payments directly inside Business Central and get more paying customers – without extra effort on your part. Manage multiple products and subscriptions, run free trials - do it all with Subscription Management.
So easy to integrate that we can do it for you in a couple of hours in a video call.
Why use Subscription Management?
- It’s backed by Stripe, the number 1 payment processing platform, and supports all countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
- Flexible billing models available, including free trials, flat rate, tiered pricing, per seat and usage-based.
- A single account can be used for all your apps across any environment.
- Supports 135+ currencies and multiple payment intervals.
- Direct, secure, end-to-end integration with your Stripe account (no middle man).
- Seamless user sign-up process to onboard your customers within seconds.
- Secure customer authentication using single sign-on (SSO).
- A simple API that allows you to integrate your extension with a few lines of code.
- Works on-premises and in the cloud.
- No up-front fee.
Contact us now to start growing your revenue and saving time with Subscription Management.
Theta’s experts provide solid advice on Microsoft solutions and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central extensions every day. Theta is a Microsoft gold partner in eleven areas, and we’ve won multiple Microsoft New Zealand Partner Awards.
Our pricing can be found here.
This app supports both the Essentials and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
The app is available in English, Dutch, French, and German.