DS365 Post Dated Cheque App
by Dynamics Stream
DS365 Post Dated Cheque Management Solution
Do you manage your payments and post-dated cheques manually despite the system you may have in place? Are reconciling and searching invoices a challenging job for you? Have trouble remembering when to record a PDC on presentation days? Why not a solution that allows you to schedule PDC entries and keep a PDC log?
DS365 PDC solution makes it possible to manage this exact problem of managing future Customer & Vendor Payments.
Post-dated cheques have a later cashing date than regular cheques. To put it another way, the cheque cannot be cashed before the mentioned date. Although it substantially impacts operations, it is challenging to manually maintain accounts with post-dated checks.
Use the integrated DS365 PDC management solution to manage post-dated cheques in accounts payable and accounts receivables. You can overcome the challenge of submitting payments on a particular day that the check is indicated with the DS365 Customized PDC Solution.
Key features of DS365 PDC App
- Real-time posting on the payments.
- Pre-plan your PDC payments.
- Submit your payments on time.
- Get notified of your PDC cheques earlier.
- Improve relationships with customers and vendors.
- Reduces payment follow-ups, both internally and externally.
- Maintain your payments updated.
- Maintain a record of all payable and receivable PDC transaction data so that you may evaluate the cheque clearance/bounce rate.
- Build a PDC record and receive a detailed analysis of all procedural steps, from cheque input to withdrawal.
- The cheque will be reported in the ledger as per the maturity date.
- Inform yourself of the reversal of PDCs and keep a monitor of the entire process.
- All ledgers are updated automatically when payment is received, replaced, rejected, or returned.
This app supports
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium
United Arab Emirates, Australia, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Qatar and the United States.
English (United Arab Emirates, Australia, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Qatar, United States)