BE-terna Payroll for Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia
Functionalities required for payroll calculation
- Basic Employee information, such as Personal and Contact information, Addresses, Bank Accounts, Work period
- Employee Relatives and ability to set Relatives as Tax dependents
- Employee Employment and employment Assignment details (such as Job, Organization Unit, Financial Dimensions)
- Employee Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary, Transport, Meal, Benefits, Other Additions
- Employee Categories that affect calculation of contributions and taxes
- Pension Insurance
- Predefined setup for most used types of settlement for different incomes from employment and non-employment.
- Absence Confirmation and Refunding.
- Calculation and Reporting of Salary and other income based on employment
- Calculation and Reporting of other income from non-employment
- Calculation of Deductions
For additional HR functionalities inside Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, such as Absence and Attendance management, refer to our Extended BE-terna Human Resources for Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia app.
Calculation of Payroll is mainly dependent on legal regulation and requirements arising from collective bargaining. BE-terna Payroll for Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia is developed to cover requirements on Adriatic market (mainly Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia).
This extension supports both the Essential and Premium editors of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The app is available for Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia.
The app is available in Croatia (Croatian), Serbia (Serbia), Slovenia (Slovenian) and English (United Kingdom).