by Intech Systems Pvt Ltd.
It allows you to monitor your advance purchase cycle and offers ease of raw materials planning.
The Advance Purchase App for Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to monitor your advance purchase cycle and offers ease of raw materials planning. This tool facilitates the purchase cycle from the stage of purchase indent followed by PO request quote and order. It also helps to manage the supply and demand and provides you with information about net shortages so you can take prompt actions to match the request. This tool also enables the user to compare quotes and maintain records for future reference.
Benefits of using the Advance Purchase App-
- Purchase Indent and Tracking- This tool allows you to create purchase indents and track material requirements for each cycle, thereby ensuring that you meet specified deadlines.
- Automate RFQ Process- This tool automates the manual and tedious task of generating an RFQ. It saves the user extra time and effort by efficiently managing it online.
- Quote Comparison- As per the industrial process, each item must have multiple vendors, and at the time of purchasing, the user can raise quotations to multiple vendors, and with the help of this tool, they can then compare and select the best quote as per the delivery terms or landing rate.
- Item-Vendor Catalogue- With this tool, you can now tag items with vendors, and raising POs for approved vendors is now just a click away.
- Purchase Planning Worksheet- This tool will also help to create the purchase indent for the net shortages after comparing the supply and demand for all purchase items. The user can also apply filters (GD1, GD2, item category, product group code, and others).
Try the Advance Purchase App for Dynamics 365 Business Central to monitor the advance purchase cycle indent-wise and take actions ahead of time to manage each request efficiently.
This app supports both Premium and Essential editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business
This app is available in English (United States).