by Intelligent Systems
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Localization for Romania
The Romanian Localization is designed to adapt Dynamics 365 Business Central to meet the local legislation requirements regarding VAT regulation, Intrastat transactions, fixed assets, double bookkeeping, and accounting reporting. The application consists of all features required to run your business operations in Romania.
Key features include:
• VAT adapted to meet the local legislation requirements.
• Additional functionality for excluding some documents from VAT Ledgers.
• VAT ledgers - VAT sales/ purchase ledgers, domestic declaration, monthly VAT declaration, VIES declaration.
• Export VAT and VIES files in a specific format.
• New Intrastat journal
• Precise Intrastat flows setup – receipts, shipments, transfers.
• Extract and manage Intrastat transactions in journals.
• Export Intrastat declaration (regular, corrective) as xml-files.
• Set different G/L accounts per reason for Disposable (sales/ scrap/ lack).
• Optimize reporting process by using a local report of FA depreciation.
Keep detailed information for the balancing G/L account per transaction, allowing you to prepare General Ledger and chronological journal report.
Benefits of using this extension:
• Preferred for implementation by foreign partners in related subsidiaries because of its flexibility and full compliance with Romanian law and regulations.
• Helps you to meet local requirements and run your business seamlessly.
• The full user experience in Romanian language helps your employees get familiar with Dynamics 365 Business Central faster.
For more information see the Romanian localization brochure or contact us.
This app is available in English (United States) and Romanian (Romania).
All countries except Finland, Australia and New Zealand.
Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.