India TCS ensures compliance with tax law requirements for 'Tax Collected at Source' for India
TCS means Tax Collected at Source and is one of the methods for tax collection by the government. It follows the principle of ‘You pay while you earn’. India TCS App ensures compliance with India national accounting and tax laws and requirements.
India TCS App for Microsoft Dynamics
365 Business Central allows businesses to quickly achieve compliance with
government regulations without investing in weeks of custom development. This
solution is suitable for any business operating in India.
India TCS Pack Features:
- Allow calculating TCS on applicable products
- Allow calculating TCS amount on Advance Receipt from Customer
- Allow calculating TCS on transactions with Non-Resident/Foreign Customer in FCY
- Allow calculating TCS for different types of expenses on a single invoice
- Allow to make corrections in already posted TCS amounts
- Capture Bank Information and Interest/penalties on TCS Entries
- Easy access of organized TCS data for reporting purposes
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
English (United Kingdom).