Incoming Delivery Dashboard is a FREE App for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central designed to find and manage easily expired incoming deliveries.
Incoming Delivery Dashboard allows you to have all the lines of your Documents (Orders, Quotes, Invoices, Credit Memos, Blanket Orders, Return Orders) grouped in a single page and filter them according to the Document type, Vendor No., Outstanding quantities, Status, Date, Gen. Bus. Posting Group.
Moreover, thanks to the colors of the Document No., you can immediately check the "Expected Receipt Date" of every line.
In particular you can easily keep an eye on expired Purchase Orders not delivered yet.
As a matter of fact, for lines with ‘Outstanding quantities’ greater than zero, ‘Document No.’ color depends on the ‘Expected Receipt Date’:
- Red: when ‘Expected Receipt Date’ is before the Work Date
- Yellow: when ‘Expected Receipt Date’ is after the Work Date but before the ‘Warning Date’
- Green: when the ‘Warning Date’ is after or corresponds exactly to the Work Date
How to use Incoming Delivery Dashboard step by step:
- Look for 'Purchases & Payables Setup' in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central menu
- In group 'Incoming Delivery Dashboard' of this Setup Page, set how many days before that the ‘Expected Receipt Date’ expires you want to be warned with Yellow color on 'Document No.'
- Look for 'Incoming Delivery Dashboard' in the menu
- Set the filters you want in the page header
- In particular, flag 'Only Outstanding qt.ies' if you want to have a look at the lines with 'Outstanding quantities' greater than zero
- Click on 'Update Line' to refresh the page
Features and benefits of using this App:
- Manage faster your incoming deliveries
- Recognize easily which lines have 'Expected Receipt Date' expired.
The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
All countries where Microsoft Dynamis 365 Business Central is available