by TSO-DATA GmbH
Connect M-Files Document Management System with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
In order to use the M-Files document management system more efficiently, companies need master and process data from Business Central to tag documents with metadata. With the DMS Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Online, you can replicate your master and process data from any Business Central table into M-Files objects!
Now you can use your customers, suppliers, contacts or projects from Business Central to tag your documents, for example quotes, orders, invoices, contacts and emails in M-Files with metadata.
As soon as a new record is created in Business Central, the DMS Connector creates or updates the record as an M-Files object in M-Files. In addition, the DMS Factbox allows to drag and drop documents to your master or process data in Business Central, which archives them in M-Files in relation to the Business Central data. The DMS Connector is easy to set up and configure without the need for a major implementation project or significant investment in time and IT resources.
Your advantages at a glance
- Use Business Central master and process data to tag your documents in M-Files
- Use Drag and Drop for incoming documents and e-mails
- Automatic PDF archiving of your Business Central reports such as your posted sales invoice
- Ready-to-use interface to work purely cloud-based with Business Central and M-Files
- Can be set up by users who have BC and M-Files skills
This app supports the Essential edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, United Kingdom, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, Australia
The app is available in German (Germany) and English (United States)