Kolleno AR Management and Cash Collection
Full payments visibility and workflows to unlock cash tied up in receivables.
Revenues locked up in accounts receivable? Spending too much time chasing clients? Struggling to keep track of each customer's payment and worried about compromising client relationships?
Integrating Kolleno with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central enables finance teams to centralize the whole invoice-to-cash process and turn revenue into cash by better managing and collecting outstanding payments.
Finance teams often spend a significant amount of time manually monitoring the payment dynamics of customers: identifying late payers, prioritizing and following up with individual clients to ensure overdue payments are received.
This process is not only time-consuming and costly, but also prone to manual errors. Some businesses even avoid following up on outstanding payments as they do not want to compromise client relationships.
Kolleno accounts receivable management helps Dynamics 365 Business Central customers to reallocate their time to high-value-add activities by streamlining manual tasks, speeding up the sales-to-cash timeframe and reducing DSO. Kolleno is the future of cash management, replacing manual credit control and collection processes with optimised workflows, tailored strategies, and real-time insights into receivables performance. The platform helps finance teams to bring all finance related communications into one place, easily prioritize workflows, build tailored strategies, reconcile payments with ease and gain full visibility into receivables with custom reports.
Key Benefits of Kolleno integration with Dynamics 365 Business Central include:
1. Recover payments faster
- Streamline your workflows and prioritize easily. Kolleno platform provides users with daily-to-dos for follow ups visualized in a prioritized way.
- Spend less time on AR management. enroll your clients in custom collection strategies and bulk communications.
- Nurture client relationships. Client-centric communication templates, strategies, and white-labelled approach to stay on top of invoices without compromising client relationships.
2. Gain full visibility into receivables
- Real-time accurate view of Accounts Receivables. Know which clients’ accounts are overdue to inform executive decision making.
- All payment related communications in one place. One point of information for the management of customer payments through Kolleno’s customer timeline.
- Cash predictions and analysis. Predictions in your future cash positions based on your clients’ historic payment behavior.
3. Improve client’s payment experience
- Greater visibility for your clients. Your clients can view all paid and unpaid invoices through the payment portal, as well as download statements of accounts.
- Simplify payments experience. Kolleno’s digital payment platform provides multiple payment options (ACH, Credit Card, Open banking) making it easier for your clients to complete transactions.
- Easier Payments Reconciliation. Automated payments reconciliation to ensure up to date information and save time for the team.
Kolleno is trusted by companies like Talent Garden, Marshmallow, October, Peblo and others to reduce average time spent chasing overdue payments from clients and increase payment recovery rates by greater than 75%, on average.
Visit our website to learn more about our pricing offers or request a live demo.
Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kenya, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States