Print Envoy provides a quick method for linking AX & D365 products to enterprise labeling platforms.
Instantly Print Enterprise-Grade Labels Directly from the D365 for Finance & Operations Interface and WHS Mobile
DSI Print Envoy provides a quick and simple method for linking D365 to many of the most popular enterprise labeling platforms, including DSI Enterprise Printing Platform (EPP), Bartender, Loftware, NiceLabel, TekLynx and CodeSoft. Print Envoy’s seamless integration into D365 and flexible configuration options make for a pain-free and rapid implementation.
Versatile Integration Options
DSI Print Envoy generates a data file that is consumed by a label print engine. The data can originate from a form, an AOT, or a custom query that you edit in the Print Envoy query dialog.
Print Envoy Features
- Automated setup tools make it easy to install and configure Print Envoy.
- Dynamic data integration ensures that everything D365 knows about your inventory is available to send to labels—even your own custom fields.
- Establish context-sensitive rules to dynamically determine label routing and printing selection.
- Enhance Advanced Warehouse (WHS) mobile device processes with enterprise-grade label printing.
- Powerful, yet easy-to-use API provides the ability to set print actions anywhere in Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations that you (or your VAR) wish, with a single line of code.
- Print Envoy’s Courier Service allows for transmission of labels to remote servers both in the cloud and on-premise.
- Print Envoy adds buttons to forms that you want to print from. Makes printing labels very easy.
- Optional interactive dialog to select one or more label templates to use and the number of labels to print.
- To enable printing we create an object called a Print Handler. We have over 50 published handlers for the most commonly used areas in D365.