Sycor.Text makes it easy to insert additional texts into documents such as quotations, order confirmations, and invoices. You establish where the additional texts will appear: In the header or footer of the respective document ‒ or even at the line item level. Provide your customers with additional information documents or use the additional texts exclusively for internal communication.
Each Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition system can be individually set up or configured. We deliver Sycor.Text with installation and setup documentation and a user manual ‒ so you can carry out the installation and implementation on your own. The solution can be quickly deployed in your company with little effort.
WYSIWYG editor for pre-configured modules or manual input
With the WYSIWYG editor, you can integrate additional texts and links as well as all common formatting types (bold, font size, font color, paragraphs, etc.) into all documents. The editor supports the entry of additional texts in all languages.
Sycor.Text lets you link master data to additional texts, create predefined modules, or enable manual input. In the first case, you store the additional information in your master data ‒ for example with customers, articles, locations, or clients. The information is then integrated into the documents when needed.
With predefined modules, you implement provisions at the company level or permit deviations for specific locations. You can use predefined modules to point out general business terms and conditions, but also to inform about company-wide or regional rebate promotions and special offers, and to announce upcoming trade fairs or other events.
Individual agreements with customers can be documented or customer-specific offers recorded with manual input at predefined points in your documents. Employees can also use manual input to capture additional information, for example about delivered articles, equipment, or provisions for a specific order. Manually overwriting predefined modules for just one transaction is possible.
Sycor.Text – overview of the functions:
• Straightforward and fast integration of additional texts and links with the option of printing them on documents
• WYSIWYG editor for uncomplicated handling and formatting (paragraphs, bold, underlined, font sizes, etc.)
• Corporate design can be maintained (fonts & colors)
• Integration of additional texts in the header and footer, and at the line item level, in the system and on documents
• Predefined text and information modules for repeated use as well as manual input
• Use of standardized and specific additional texts (company and/or location-specific)
• Icons indicate whether additional texts were integrated and if so, if they are unchanged or have been adapted
• Can be used internationally